I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Trientine||0 people have prescribed Trientine|
(TRYE en teen)
• This medicine is used to treat Wilson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have anemia, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take dairy products, bismuth (Pepto-Bismol®), calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, multivitamins with minerals, colestipol, cholestyramine, didanosine, or antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Belly pain.
• Not hungry.
• Muscle pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...