I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Triprolidine, Pseudoephedrine, and Codeine||0 people have prescribed Triprolidine, Pseudoephedrine, and Codeine|
(trye PROE li deen, soo doe e FED rin, & KOE deen)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to stop coughing.
• This medicine is used to treat nasal congestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• This medicine is not for coughs due to smoking or lung disease.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.