I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Triptorelin||0 people have prescribed Triptorelin|
(trip toe REL in)
• This medicine is used to treat prostate cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Disease symptoms may worsen before improving.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Increased bone pain, blood in urine, and difficulty urinating. Usually resolved 1-2 weeks after treatment has started.
• Change in sexual ability or desire. This is usually reversible.
• Irritation where the shot is...