I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Tropicamide||0 people have prescribed Tropicamide|
(troe PIK a mide)
• This medicine is used to treat eye inflammation.
• This medicine is used before an eye exam.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Wear sunglasses. You will be very sensitive to the sunlight.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Eye irritation.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
• Increased eye pressure.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...