I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Trypsin, Balsam Peru, and Castor Oil||0 people have prescribed Trypsin, Balsam Peru, and Castor Oil|
(TRIP sin, BAL sam pe RUE, & KAS tor oyl)
• This medicine is used to promote healing of skin ulcers and wounds.
• This medicine is used to decrease odor from wounds.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Short-term discomfort after use.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Severe skin irritation.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.