I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ulipristal||0 people have prescribed Ulipristal|
(ue li PRIS tal)
• This medicine is used to prevent pregnancy.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine will not end a pregnancy.
• This medicine is not for regular use to prevent pregnancy.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy.
• Birth control pills and other hormone-based birth control may not work to prevent pregnancy. Use another form of birth control while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
• Belly pain.
• Menstrual pain.