I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ursodiol||0 people have prescribed Ursodiol|
(ur soe DYE ol)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat gallstones.
• This medicine may be given to you for other reasons. Talk with healthcare provider.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have biliary tract problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have pancreatitis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals and frequent mouth care may help. Older children may suck hard, sugar-free candy.
• Back pain.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful...