I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Vaccinia Immune Globulin (Intravenous)||0 people have prescribed Vaccinia Immune Globulin (Intravenous)|
(vax IN ee a i MYUN GLOB yoo lin IN tra VEE nus)
• This medicine is used to treat side effects caused by smallpox vaccine.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have IgA deficiency, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting....