I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Valrubicin||0 people have prescribed Valrubicin|
(val ROO bi sin)
• This medicine is used to treat bladder cancer.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• If you are a male and sexually active, protect your partner from pregnancy. Use birth control that you can trust.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bladder irritation.
• Change in color of urine to orange or red.
• Bladder or urination pain or change in urination frequency.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...