I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Vitamin A (Prescription)||0 people have prescribed Vitamin A (Prescription)|
(VYE ta min aye)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat vitamin A deficiency.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Higher doses of this medicine can cause birth defects. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nervous and excitable.
• Blurred vision. Use caution when driving or doing other tasks that require you to have clear vision.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing;...