I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Vitamin E (Prescription)||0 people have prescribed Vitamin E (Prescription)|
(VYE ta min ee)
• Vitamins are necessary for proper growth and good health.
• Vitamin E is thought to protect the body from the harmful effects of a chemical reaction known as oxidation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling tired or weak.
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Unusual bruising or bleeding.
• Any rash.
• No improvement in condition or feeling worse.