I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Vitamins (Multiple/Prenatal)||0 people have prescribed Vitamins (Multiple/Prenatal)|
(VYE ta mins, MUL ti pul/pree NAY tal)
• This vitamin is used to supplement the nutritional needs of a pregnant female or one trying to get pregnant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have a baby with a birth defect, talk with healthcare provider before trying to get pregnant. You may need even higher doses of folic acid.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department...