I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Voriconazole||0 people have prescribed Voriconazole|
(vor i KOE na zole)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a fast heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have low potassium levels, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid driving at night.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Bright lights...