I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Yohimbine||0 people have prescribed Yohimbine|
(yo HIM bine)
• This medicine is used to treat impotence.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take with other medicines used to treat change in sexual ability or desire.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...