I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Zafirlukast||0 people have prescribed Zafirlukast|
(za FIR loo kast)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat asthma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• This medicine is nothelpful during an asthma attack.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency...