I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Zanamivir||0 people have prescribed Zanamivir|
(za NA mi veer)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat the flu.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat H1N1 ("swine flu").
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine is not to be taken in place of the flu shot. If healthcare provider has recommended the flu shot, you need to get it.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine is not generally used in patients with these diseases.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Nasal and throat...