I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Zidovudine and Lamivudine||0 people have prescribed Zidovudine and Lamivudine|
(zye DOE vyoo deen & la MI vyoo deen)
• This medicine is used to treat HIV infection.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not run out of this medicine.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• If medicine changes for HIV infection, make sure to ask healthcare provider about hepatitis B treatment.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• To protect against sexually-transmitted diseases, use a latex condom.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy in HIV disease.
• Breast-feeding is not recommended in HIV disease in the U.S.