I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Zoledronic Acid||0 people have prescribed Zoledronic Acid|
(zoe le DRON ik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat high calcium levels.
• This medicine is used in the treatment of a variety of cancers.
• This medicine is used to treat Paget's disease.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat osteoporosis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are dehydrated, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have malabsorption syndrome or have had part of your intestine removed, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had thyroid or parathyroid surgery, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful...