I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Zolmitriptan||0 people have prescribed Zolmitriptan|
(zohl mi TRIP tan)
• This medicine is used to treat migraine headaches.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Use caution if you have risk factors for heart disease (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight, diabetes, cigarette smoking, male older than 40 years of age, other family members with early heart disease, postmenopausal female). Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or...