I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Acyclovir||0 people have prescribed Acyclovir|
(ay SYE kloe veer)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat herpes infections.
• This medicine is used to treat chicken pox.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or lying position. Be careful climbing.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...