Tried or prescribed Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide||0 people have prescribed Adapalene and Benzoyl Peroxide|
(a DAP a leen & BEN zoe il peer OKS ide)
• This medicine is used to treat acne.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine can stain fabric, flooring, painted surfaces, marble, granite, vinyl, and enamel.
• This medicine can stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Skin may look worse before it looks better.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Use of other skin products can increase irritation.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.