I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Alemtuzumab||0 people have prescribed Alemtuzumab|
(ay lem TU zoo mab)
• This medicine is used to treat blood disorders.
• This medicine is used to treat leukemia.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
• This medicine is used to prevent rejection after organ transplant.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using aspirin, aspirin-containing products, other pain medicines, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, or vitamin...