I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide||0 people have prescribed Aluminum Hydroxide and Magnesium Hydroxide|
(a LOO mi num hye DROKS ide & mag NEE zhum hye DROK side)
• This medicine is used to treat heartburn and indigestion.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take other medicines within 1 hour of this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing...