I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide||0 people have prescribed Amiloride and Hydrochlorothiazide|
(a MIL oh ride & hye droe klor oh THYE a zide)
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to get rid of extra fluid.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid potassium-containing salt substitutes, potassium-sparing diuretics, and potassium supplements.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and...