I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Barium||0 people have prescribed Barium|
(BA ree um)
• This medicine is used before an X-ray or similar test.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Constipation. More liquids, regular exercise, or a fiber-containing diet may help. Talk with healthcare provider about a stool softener or laxative.
• Change in color of stool to white.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or...