I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Benserazide and Levodopa||0 people have prescribed Benserazide and Levodopa|
(ben SER a zide & lee voe DOE pa)
• This medicine is used to treat Parkinson's disease.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have melanoma or unexplained skin spots, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.