I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Bethanechol||0 people have prescribed Bethanechol|
(be THAN e kole)
• This medicine is used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease.
• This medicine is used to treat patients who are unable to urinate properly.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have Alzheimer's disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Belly pain or heartburn.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.