Tried or prescribed Carglumic Acid? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Carglumic Acid||0 people have prescribed Carglumic Acid|
(kar GLU mik AS id)
• This medicine is used to treat urea cycle disorder.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Belly pain.
• Sore throat.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening...