I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Carteolol (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Carteolol (Ophthalmic)|
(KAR tee oh lole)
• This medicine is used to treat glaucoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you are diabetic and have low blood sugar, talk with healthcare provider. This medicine hides the signs of low blood sugar except sweating.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.