I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Chloroquine Phosphate||0 people have prescribed Chloroquine Phosphate|
(KLOR oh kwin)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat malaria.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have eye problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have porphyria, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have psoriasis, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have seizures, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Other protective measures are needed along with this medicine including using screens, bednetting, insect repellent (10% to 35% DEET), and permethrin spray on clothing and nets. Avoid spraying most insect repellents on children. Decrease evening and night-time outdoor activity.
• Pregnant females...