What are the Symptoms of Chronic Pain?
Symptoms and Complications
- Aching, burning, sharp, shooting, or burning
- Loss of physical functioning
- Loss of work/productivity
- Reduced brain Gray matter
- Cognitive impairments (i.e forgetfulness, slowed reaction time)
- Fear of further injury or pain (Fear Avoidance)
- Increased sensitivity to non-painful stimuli
- Abuse and addiction to pain medication
- Increased medical costs Overall decline in health
FoundHealth has 3 treatments for Chronic Pain!
See all Chronic Pain Treatment options and start building your care plan today.