I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Coal Tar||0 people have prescribed Coal Tar|
• This medicine is used to treat dandruff.
• This medicine is used to treat psoriasis.
• This medicine is used to control seborrheic dermatitis.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• This medicine can stain fingernails, hair, and skin.
• Protect clothing and fabrics from staining.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Do not put coverings (bandages, dressings, make-up) over the area unless told to do so by healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Skin irritation.
• Scalp irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you...