I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Edrophonium and Atropine||0 people have prescribed Edrophonium and Atropine|
(ed roe FOE nee um & A troe peen)
• Edrophonium is used to return function to muscles after surgery.
• Atropine is used to prevent the side effects of edrophonium such as slow heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a slow heartbeat, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have an enlarged prostate, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have lung disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have myasthenia gravis, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Slow heartbeat.
• Nasal congestion.
• Dry mouth. Frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Difficulty breathing. Slow breathing, shallow...