I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hyaluronate and Derivatives||0 people have prescribed Hyaluronate and Derivatives|
(hye al yoor ON ate & dah RIV ah tives)
• This medicine is used for a variety of eye surgeries.
• This medicine is used to treat arthritis.
• This medicine is used to decrease lines and wrinkles of the face and neck.
• This medicine is used to promote healing of skin ulcers and wounds.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
• Avoid activity for 48 hours or as directed by healthcare provider.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds until swelling is gone.
• Avoid exposure to cold weather until swelling is gone.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?