Tried or prescribed Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital||0 people have prescribed Hyoscyamine, Atropine, Scopolamine, and Phenobarbital|
(hye oh SYE a meen, A troe peen, skoe POL a meen, & fee noe BAR bi tal)
• This medicine is used to slow the speed through the stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
• This medicine is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome.
• This medicine is used to treat muscle spasms of the gastrointestinal tract, gallbladder system, or urinary system.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• This medicine may be habit-forming with long-term use.
• If you have been taking this medicine for several weeks, talk with healthcare provider before stopping. You may want to gradually withdraw this medicine.
• If you are 65 or older, use this medicine with caution. You could have more side effects.
• If you have a history of drug or alcohol addiction, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities until you see how this medicine affects you.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and...