I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Ibutilide||0 people have prescribed Ibutilide|
(i BYOO ti lide)
• This medicine is used to treat a fast heartbeat.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have a low potassium or magnesium level, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a weakened heart, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• A faster, harmful heartbeat can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Fast heartbeat.
• Severe dizziness or...