I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Miglitol||0 people have prescribed Miglitol|
(MIG li tol)
• This medicine is used to lower blood sugar in diabetic patients.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If taken with other diabetes medicine, use glucose (dextrose, D-glucose) or milk to treat low blood sugar. Table sugar may not work fast enough.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison...