I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Montelukast||0 people have prescribed Montelukast|
(mon te LOO kast)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to prevent exercise-induced breathing problems.
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat asthma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine to prevent exercise-induced breathing problems if you are already using it for asthma or allergy.
• Wear disease medical alert identification.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have PKU, talk with healthcare provider. Some products do contain phenylalanine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. Mild pain medicine may help.
• Nervous and excitable.
• Belly pain.