I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Olopatadine (Ophthalmic)||0 people have prescribed Olopatadine (Ophthalmic)|
(oh la PAT a deen)
• This medicine is used to relieve allergy symptoms.
• This medicine is used to treat eye irritation.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this medicine to treat contact lens irritation.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Eye irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color; fits; or swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat.
• Sudden change in...