I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters||0 people have prescribed Omega-3-Acid Ethyl Esters|
(oh MEG a three AS id ETH il ES ters)
• This medicine is used to decrease triglycerides.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not use this product if you are sensitive or allergic to fish.
• If you have an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis or lupus, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have bleeding problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have had an organ transplant, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using other: aspirin, aspirin-containing products, blood thinners, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, ibuprofen or like products, pain medicines, or vitamin E.
• Stop using this product 14 days before dental procedures or surgery.