I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Polysaccharide-Iron Complex||0 people have prescribed Polysaccharide-Iron Complex|
(pol i SAK a ride-EYE ern KOM pleks)
• This medicine is used to treat anemia.
• Iron is usually recommended during pregnancy to prevent anemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take calcium, zinc, copper supplement, or multivitamins containing any of these minerals within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Do not take antacids within 2 hours of this medicine.
• Do not take tetracycline within 4 hours of this medicine.
• Take antibiotics like ciprofloxacin and levofloxacin 2 hours before this medicine.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or...