I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Rho(D) Immune Globulin||0 people have prescribed Rho(D) Immune Globulin|
(ar aych oh (dee) i MYUN GLOB yoo lin)
• This medicine is used to prevent Rh hemolytic disease.
• This medicine is used to treat idiopathic thrombocytic purpura (ITP).
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Do not receive any vaccines for three months after treatment with immune globulin without talking with healthcare provider.
• If you have heart disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Fever and chills.
• Allergic reactions can rarely occur.
• Irritation where the shot is given.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call...