Tried or prescribed Silver Sulfadiazine? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Silver Sulfadiazine||0 people have prescribed Silver Sulfadiazine|
(SIL ver sul fa DYE a zeen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat skin infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Be careful if you have G6PD deficiency. Anemia may occur.
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Change in color of skin.
• Skin irritation.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an...