I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Temsirolimus||0 people have prescribed Temsirolimus|
(tem sir OH li mus)
• This medicine is used to treat kidney cancer.
• This medicine is used to treat lymphoma.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have diabetes, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have high cholesterol, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Avoid grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust before treatment...