I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Terbinafine (Systemic)||0 people have prescribed Terbinafine (Systemic)|
(TER bin a feen)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
• It may take 10 months to see the full effect.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Make sure you have the right medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Belly pain.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Abnormal taste. This is usually reversible.
• Liver damage can rarely occur.
Reasons to call healthcare provider immediately
• If you suspect an overdose, call your local poison control center or emergency department immediately.
• Signs of a life-threatening reaction. These include wheezing; chest tightness; fever; itching; bad cough; blue skin color;...