I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Thioguanine||0 people have prescribed Thioguanine|
(thye oh GWAH neen)
• This medicine is used to treat a specific type of leukemia.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• If you have liver disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• If you have a thiopurine methyltransferase deficiency, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Tell dentists, surgeons, and other healthcare providers that you use this medicine.
• Talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, natural products or herbals.
• Talk with healthcare provider before receiving any vaccinations. Use with this medicine may either increase the risk of serious infection or make the vaccination less effective.
• You may bleed more easily. Be careful. Avoid injury. Use soft toothbrush, electric razor.
• Talk with...