I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Toremifene||0 people have prescribed Toremifene|
(tore EM i feen)
• This medicine is used to treat breast cancer in females.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• There may be a higher risk of endometrial cancer.
• If you have any circulation problems, talk with healthcare provider.
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• Do not take St John's wort with this medicine. It may make this medicine less effective.
• Use birth control that you can trust to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flushing. Wearing layers of clothes or summer clothes and cool environment may help.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may...