Tried or prescribed Amphotericin B (Liposomal)? Share your experience. Have you?
I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Amphotericin B (Liposomal)||0 people have prescribed Amphotericin B (Liposomal)|
(am foe TER i sin bee lye po SO mal)
• This medicine is used to prevent or treat a variety of yeast infections.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• If you have kidney disease, talk with healthcare provider.
• You may need potassium or magnesium supplements. Talk with healthcare provider.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Flu-like symptoms. These include headache, weakness, fever, shakes, aches, pains, and sweating. You may be given medicine before this shot to prevent these symptoms.
• Nausea or vomiting. Small frequent meals, frequent mouth care, sucking hard, sugar-free candy, or chewing sugar-free gum may help.
• Low potassium level. Signs include feeling...