I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Furosemide||0 people have prescribed Furosemide|
(fyoor OH se mide)
• This medicine is used to get rid of extra fluid.
• This medicine is used to treat high blood pressure.
• This medicine is used to improve a weakened heart.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• You may need potassium supplements. Talk with healthcare provider.
• If you are taking this medicine and have high blood pressure, talk with healthcare provider before using over-the-counter products that may increase blood pressure. These include cough or cold remedies, diet pills, stimulants, ibuprofen or like products, and certain natural products or supplements.
• Limit alcohol intake (includes wine, beer, and liquor).
• You can get sunburned more easily. Avoid sun, sunlamps, and tanning beds. Use sunscreen; wear protective clothing and eyewear.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.