I'm a professional and
|0 people have tried Isoflurane
|0 people have prescribed Isoflurane
(eye soe FLURE ane)
• This medicine is used to put you to sleep for surgery.
What are the precautions when taking this medicine?
• Check medicines with healthcare provider. This medicine may not mix well with other medicines.
• Avoid alcohol (includes wine, beer, and liquor) or other medicines and natural products that slow your actions and reactions.
• You may not be alert. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan on getting pregnant.
• Tell healthcare provider if you are breast-feeding.
What are some possible side effects of this medicine?
• Feeling lightheaded, sleepy, having blurred vision, or a change in thinking clearly. Avoid driving, doing other tasks or activities that require you to be alert or have clear vision.
• Feeling dizzy. Rise slowly over several minutes from sitting or...